Friday, March 16, 2007

"freeze the atlantic" - cable

these lyrics are pretty incoherent - i usually just mumble the right sort of sounds and hope for the best


i've just been out for a walk through the city. i needed to buy a mother's day card, my feelings on which i dealt with on my old blog but which this year was further complicated for the first time by trying to find a card that expresses what i think my baby would want to express to my wife on mother's day. wandering back from an unrewarding chore at the card shop eating a far more rewarding sub (with extra jalapenos) there are loads of people lying around on the ground in patches of sunshine as if it were summer already. for no real reason it reminds me of the dreadful sprite advert that this great song soundtracked which was nothing at all like this really. just summery.

No comments: